Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stockshow 2011

We went to the Stock Show with Frankie's parents, grandparents and Robin. The boys enjoyed looking at all the animals. We also took Brooks and Mady to midway and rode the big slide. I wish we would have gone there first because there was so much to do and I think the boys would have had a great time. Afterwards we sat in horrendous traffic and finally made it to dinner where the kids were wonderful despite being starving and exhausted. We had a great time and we look forward to doing it again next year!
Brooks and I are on the yellow slide and Robin and Mady are on the orange slide. On the way up, I told Robin that I cannot believe that I just let my 3 year climb all the way up here and that I was about to let him go down this slide. I was with him but still it was very tall and a carnival ride to say the least. I am glad we did it because Brooks and I laughed the entire way down. If we would have had more time we would have gone again. Next year we will be able to take both the boys down it and I cannot wait!!


Brooks petting a horse



No comments: