Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's 2012

The Wednesday before Valentine's Day we had a playdate with the group of moms that I have met through MOMs Inc. We have been so blessed to find another group of moms that have kids that are our boys' ages. We always have a great time even with 13 plus kids in one person's home.

Decorating cookies



Party at Talya and Dylan's house was the Friday before Valentine's Day. It was all perfect and the kids as well as the moms had a great time. Talya did such a great job decorating and preparing for this party!
Mommy and her boys
All the mommies
The lunch table
All the kiddos minus Wyatt
Brooks, Grace and Kyelie







We couldn't find these four and low and behold they were all in Talya's bathroom hiding! I think we could be in trouble with Briggs!! :(
Valentines morning I got up extra early to make them a special breakfast of homemade donuts and finish up a few things for their class parties.
Their presents waiting for them to wake up
Homemade donuts


These are the flowers that the boys made for me while I was grocery shopping on Sunday. They had to keep them a secret for several days which was pretty difficult for Briggs. As soon as I got home from the store he wanted to give them to me so bad. I think they (all 3 of them) did a great job making me my flowers!!
The boys had their valentine's day parties at school. As their room mom and I always seem to over do it. Luckily I have a partener in crime to help with both classes. Lori has a little girl in Brooks' class and little boy in Briggs' class. We decided to do this together and it has worked out great! I provded dessert for both classes and I made the art project for Brooks' class. I think the parties turned out great!
Brooks and his heart man
Briggs and his class eating pizza

Brooks' Class

No comments: