Last years Santa picture (2007)
2008
Last night Levi, Kim, Noah, Frankie, Brooks and I went to see Santa at the Galleria. This is where I went last year and I thought he was a really good Santa. I had already prepared them for how Brooks was going to act so it was not a shock to any of us. I am not going to lie I had a little hope that he would freak out but that all went away when I set him down on his lap and he began to cry. I can honestly say that it was a scared cry. I think that you will be able to see it in the pictures.
After see Santa we went to eat dinner at the Grand Luxe Cafe. I have never been there but it was good and a lot like the Cheesecake Factory and I love the Cheesecake Factory. I know all of my friends that just had their babies have not really had a chance to experience the joys of going out to eat with a child that no longer sits in the carrier and sleeps but I can honestly say that I think that the time has come. The kids were great at dinner especially for it being a little later than I would have like to be eating but they are just so busy all the time!! I told Kim that this is the reason that Frankie and I are going out to eat without our sweet little Brooks Saturday night.
After see Santa we went to eat dinner at the Grand Luxe Cafe. I have never been there but it was good and a lot like the Cheesecake Factory and I love the Cheesecake Factory. I know all of my friends that just had their babies have not really had a chance to experience the joys of going out to eat with a child that no longer sits in the carrier and sleeps but I can honestly say that I think that the time has come. The kids were great at dinner especially for it being a little later than I would have like to be eating but they are just so busy all the time!! I told Kim that this is the reason that Frankie and I are going out to eat without our sweet little Brooks Saturday night.
3 comments:
Katie,
So fun to see your precious little family. I miss knowing you, and look forward to catching back up by following your blog. What a handsome little fellow you brooks is!!!! Are we not soooooo blessed to be mommy's! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Leah
OOOPS...typo...sorry I did not capitalize Brooks' name...got typing happy and did not proofread! LOL :)!
Awww. He really does looks scared!
Post a Comment