Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve





I know that this is way over due but I guess better late than never. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Frankie worked until 1:00 and Brooks and I hung out at the house getting all of our things together for that evening. We went to church at 3:00 and my brother went with us. I think that as far back as I can remember (or for the past 7 years) Corey has been going to church with us on Christmas Eve. I think that it maybe a little weird if and when he decides to stop that tradition. Service was great and Brooks went to his class. I am always so nervous that we are going to see "B. May" on the screen and have to go get him out of class but he has proven me wrong and does wonderful while we are in Church. After Church we went to my parents for dinner and presents. We decided this year to Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Frankie's. I think that it worked out great. Dinner was wonderful and opening presents was a blast. Brooks got many new things including a big chair from Pottery Barn and one of my presents actually benefited with whole family. We got DVD played for the car and we LOVE them!! Thank you mom, dad and Corey for the great presents. After presents it was bath, milk and bedtime so we left as soon as I knew that Brooks was ready for bed.

No comments: