Sunday, March 6, 2011

Four days from you know where...

I cannot even begin to tell you how long these past four days have been. Frankie and decided to get the boys a play set for the backyard for their birthday. We realize that their birthdays are not until August but August in Texas is miserable. I could not imagine doing this in the heat. We bought it from Costco and are very pleased with the quality and the boys love it!!

Also, Frankie and I argued about how long it would take and he swore to me he would be done in 2 days. Ha!! He was completely wrong. We only had help on the third but are so thankful to my dad and Scott for all their help. They pretty much worked from sun up to sun that day and thought for sure they would be done.


Day 1: Organizing ALL the pieces
The night before Frankie stayed up watching the video to help us be ready to start the next day!


Sorry the picture is so dark but I had to document the end of the first day and how much we got accomplished. We got the 4 posts put up and the ladder/rock wall built.
Day 2: Main play area in progress




Day 3: Walls are going up, slide was completed and almost finished!!


Day 4: Frankie and I by ourselves finished the swing part of the play set and anchored it down



No comments: