Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Frankie!!

I surprised Frankie for his 30th birthday! I planned a dinner, get together for him with our family and friends. He swears he had no idea and I love it!! I feel like I accomplished something special for him without him knowing. On a side note, I could not talk about it in front of Brooks because he would have spilled the beans. He is not the best at keeping secrets. Both of our parents helped me out with the food, cake and setting up and I would not have been able to do it without them. Also, thanks to Levi and Brad for taking Frankie away for a couple hours so I was able to take of the finishing touches!!



Brooks decided he wanted to help blow out the candles for Frankie and when the song was done he took in a big breath and blew... but not only did air come out of his mouth so did a little slobber. He ended up spraying the cake while everyone was standing there. Most everyone was a good sport about considering it was a 3 year old that did it.
Brooks and Briggs were so excited about opening presents with Frankie




Grandpa and Briggs



Aunt Terri and Uncle Roy with Briggs






"Cheese"


Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Jenni surprised Frankie and came into to see him


"Happy Birthday to you"


"I can see you"





No comments: