Monday, March 19, 2012

Boys Camping Trip

**WARNING**
Picture overload
The boys, yes ALL 3 boys went camping this past weekend without me!! They meet Jason and Reed and David and Grace in Grapeland Texas. Jessica's parents own some land with an older farm house down there and this was the perfect place for the boys to spend their first camping trip. Brooks was beyond excited and Briggs was just excited because he could see Brooks' excitement. They left Friday morning and headed that way. It took a little longer than expected due to Briggs' frequent bathroom breaks. He is newly potty trained so we cannot push him when he says he has to pee. But they made it, had a TERRIFIC time, came back exhausted but all in one piece!!! I am going to let the pictures tell the stories... With the exception of a few.


Brooks made flags for everyone in their favorite color with their initial on them so they could be by their tent. He loves art and making things!

























All 3 boys peeing
I could not resist posting this picture. I am sure Reed will hate me one day for this.











Battle wounds within minutes of being there.
No surprise here!!


My children have never fallen asleep on the couch. Maybe once or twice when they have been sick. This is how exhausted he was from an amazing camping, from what I understand!! Thanks to the daddys for taking the boys and making memories that will never be forgotten!!

2 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

That is SO cute! Love daddy/son outings! I know Ryan is looking forward to these days as well! Good job to Frankie for being brave to handle them all by himself!

The Dercks said...

I love the one where Briggs is lying in the dirt and in the background you can see Reed holding Brooks while Grace is doing something to him (my guess would be putting dirt on his head). They are too funny! Glad they let Grace in on their boy fun. :)