Monday, March 26, 2012

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend. Frankie and I decided that we were going to put our house on the market and see what happens. With this comes massive cleaning and getting the house ready for pictures and showings. We had to "de-clutter" the entire house including all pictures and "the fun stuff" The realtor wanted nothing on counters, no rugs on the floors and no extras pretty much anywhere. We also had to re-stain the cedar columns in the front, plant flowers and mow. All of this happened Sunday because Saturday we had a busy day. We both ran our longest runs getting ready for our race. I am running a half marathon (13.1) and Frankie is doing the full marathon (26.2 miles) April 15. We also had a soccer game at 11 am and a TBall game at 2 pm. Frankie's parents came up to watch both games and take us to lunch to celebrate Frankie and Barb's birthday. We had a great day but by that evening we were all exhausted and a little sunburned. The only pictures I have are from TBall and Barb took them all. My camera has been out of commission I forgot my phone.

Frank helping Brooks with catching with a glove. This is something new this season and it is a challenge.

Briggs practicing his swing
Warming up



Love this picture... Pretty priceless if you ask me!



Soccer
TBall Game
Moving

No comments: