Wednesday, November 19, 2008

15 Months

Today was Brooks' 15th month appointment. He really did not gain any weight from last month but at least he did not loose any. We went for a check up and to get 3 shots (MMR, varicella and his second flu shot) and came away with no shots. He does have his second ear infection though. So that is why I decided to hold off on the immunizations. I guess this would explain the horrible mood, lack of eating and sleeping and clinginess that we have been experiencing for the past 6 days. I thought that since I breastfeed for a whole year that that would help to eliminate illnesses and help with allergies. I have not seen that yet. He does not do well with milk products and this is the second ear infection that we have had in 6 weeks. I hope that it gets better. I am not saying that I will not try to breastfeed the next baby (if there is one) for 12 months, I am just frustrated and have had a difficult last couple of days. Unfortunately it is not going to get any better because this is the last night that I have help until Sunday. Frankie is out of town until then.

On a different frustrated note, I am having a very difficult time trying to find clothes to fit my very tall and skinny, sweet boy. If any of you have some good store suggestions I am more than happy to hear about them. I guess that is all my complaining that I can do for right now. I am going to go relax while Brooks is taking a nap!!!

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

If you get any advice on the clothes please pass them on. All jeans look silly on Kinsley because I have to buy them for length but then I have the elastic so tight that they are all bunchy on the top. Crus pants just fall off of him.