Go Cowboys!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the Romo jersey.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Frank and Barb's house. My parents and brother came and Scott, Robin and Mady were there too. Dinner was great with a little bit of my family tradition and some of the May family traditions also. Mainly the food is the big difference. I am use to green bean and sweet potato casserole while the May's do regular corn, mashed potatoes and sour kraut. But no matter which food you liked it was a very nice and relaxing day for the most part.
Right after dinner Frankie came down with the stomach bug. My parents and I had on Monday and I guess I passed it along. Frankie was so sick that I had to leave him at his parents house because he did not think that he could make the hour long trek home. He is finally feeling better after 3 days of this junk and I am praying that Brooks does not get it. I believe that we may have also passed it on to Levi and Kim. Sorry guys! Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
I love the pics. And those stomach bugs to not leave anyone out. They are awful! I hope you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment