Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Boy!!

Two and half weeks ago we found out what we were having another boy. I was so excited to be able to share a lot of the same things with this baby that Brooks used. They are going to be exactly 2 years apart and so the clothes will be the same season and everything. I guess you can say that I was not really disappointed at all other than for Frankie. I know he would have loved to have a daddy's little girl. I guess from the sound of that you all can tell that we are 99% sure that this is our last. I cannot say 100% because life has it way of showing us differently but we are not nor will not be planning any other children.

"Are we sure?" that is the question that we keep getting. I can honestly say that I am pretty darn sure and if not then "she" is going to have some serious issues. The sonographer told us (after we told him our previous story) that if he was wrong he would pay for "her" to go to college. I plan on holding him to that if that happens. :)

As for names, Briggs is mostly likely the first name and we are still undecided on a middle. The only way Briggs will change is if we both like and agree on another "br" name. Frankie really wants that and I agree that it sounds good. I know what you all are thinking... I will be calling Brooks Briggs and Briggs Brooks but we already call Brooks Gracie and Gracie Brooks. I think that just comes hand in hand with having more than one person/dog that you are consistently saying there name. For all you moms and dads out there, you know what I mean.

I have sonogram pictures but I am unable to scan them right now so I will post them soon. We are very excited and cannot wait to meet the little man!!

4 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Congrats! You are going to have two mammas boys! And that is going to be nice to have all the gear!

Jennifer said...

congrats...being that I have two girls it is nice to be able to share stuff. I agree about the name stuff I always get the names mixed up. Briggs sounds great and it is original too. Nice going.

Regina said...

Congrats! I must say, I am partial to boys! :) My husband and his brother are Mike and Mark and they still get called the wrong name all the time. It happens no matter what.

Lisa and Ryan said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting- we are very happy for you guys!