Sunday, May 24, 2009

ARUBA

We went to Aruba this past week with my parents, brother and his girlfriend. We had a GREAT time!! I was a little scared traveling that far with Brooks but he did wonderful!! You would have never known that he was on a plane. He could have cared less about taking off or landing. I think the only thing that he really cared about was riding the bus. He loved it!!

The hotel was great and the pool was too. Brooks was really not to fond of the beach. He does not like being dirty and the sand grossed him out. He was perfectly happy playing in the pool. He slept great with us which was another concern of mine because he does not sleep in our bed at home. I think he was so tired from playing outside that he was just exhausted by the time bedtime came around. I used the Aveno baby sunscreen 55 SPF and you can barely tell he was ever in the sun. I love it and will continue to use it for this summer.

I have more pictures to post but there are on my mom's camera so I will have to wait...

Sleeping outside for his first nap of the day. This became our daily routine.
Daddy and Brooks
The family
Playing with dad on the bed
He loved the outside showers that you wash off after the beach!
Standing on the stairs that led to the infinity pool.
Had to get a picture of him in that hat. He loves hats and we are so thankful for that.
Riding on the bus back to the airport. He thought he was so big because there was no seat belt or car seat.
At the airport with his new hat. He likes to wear it backwards like Frankie.
His little tan line that he got.




2 comments:

Katy & Danny said...

The picture of him in the bathtub is hilarious! He's going to be so mad at you for that someday :)

the tatsaks said...

ugh! I am jealous! That looks awesome! I could really use a vacation right now!