Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I need HELP!!

I am having a real difficult time deciding what type of stroller I want to get. I plan on have wraps and slings but I know that there is going to be a time when I have to have a double stroller. I have been looking several different websites and am getting mixed reviews on all the different strollers. I have gotten away from looking at the big strollers since I do still have Brooks' and plan on using that one when I just have one baby with me. So that leaves me with the different lightweight strollers and I just don't know what is the best and what I like. I would really like to be able to put the carrier in it but I can only find a few that will do that. I have considered the Sit N Stand but the front seat does not recline all the way and I usually just put the baby (in this case Brooks since I don't have another one yet) in without the carrier. If anyone out there had any great thoughts or heard on one better than the other I would love to hear about it. I think once we get back from Aruba, I plan to go to Lone Star Baby to test drive a few but any extra help would be fantastic.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I'm in the same boat. I don't like anything I have seen enough to buy it so I figured I will just wait and deal with it later. I hope you get some good helpful comments because I need to know which ones are good too.

Lisa and Ryan said...

I saw a couple of really cute ones when I was at the zoo the other day - but I'm not much help because I don't remember the brand. I even asked because it looked so great. There was one that the 2 seats can face each other or they can go behind each other- I thought that looked like a great idea because the kiddos can entertain each other. It wasn't too bulky either. I'll see if I can find it on-line.