These next couple of weeks are going to busy, busy for us. I have my doctors appointment this Thursday, we have Mother's Day this weekend, Brooks has a doctors appointment next week along with pictures Saturday morning, Noah's birthday party on Saturday and Anderson's on Sunday. Oh and did I mention we are leaving for Aruba on the 18th and... Brooks is gong with us!! Wow!! That makes me tired thinking about it. I will have a lot to write about and lots of pictures to post so hopefully I can try to be a more on top of the blogging so I don't get too far behind.
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
2 comments:
I am beyond jealous about your aruba trip! That is the one thing I wanted to do before we had another baby was go to the beach. Now it is way too late and we are out of money! Maybe at the end of the summer or something, can't wait to see cute baby on the beach pics!
Sounds like fun!! See you at Noah's party!
Post a Comment