Better late than never...RIGHT!! Halloween was very fun this year. Brooks was able to understand more this year than last and he thoroughly enjoyed it!! We started off the holiday weekend with his Trunk or Treating Party at school. All the kids dressed up and went around the building to get candy. The parents were invited and knew that it would end up like the pictures below but I really did not want to miss it. I think once I left he had a good time or at least I hope so. The room mom had an activity planned as well as picked up McDonald's for all the kids. He came home with goodies and candy than any two year old needs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween morning we let Brooks help us make our pumpkin. I bought a kit and he was able to put the pieces in like he does with his Mr. Potato Head.

Kisses
--------------------------------------------------------

Anderson as a monster. I guess I can post this for all you out there that are curious who Anderson is doing since Erika has been so busy with work, buying and renovating a house and being pregnant with their second. You are welcome Erika!!!
That evening we meet up with all of our friends and walked around the main street in Lantana. They call it the Monster Mile and this was 3rd year to take Brooks. It is a tradition and after this year I am not sure whether we will do it again. It was SOOOOOO crowded and not alot of stops for the kiddos to get candy. I guess what I am saying is there is not alot of reinforcement for getting them to walk. We had fun just very chaotic... but I guess that is pretty much what life is like with two kids two and under.
Briggs after a long day





No comments:
Post a Comment