Wednesday, November 17, 2010

15 Months Old ~ Briggs

I cannot believe that Briggs is 15 months old today!! He is doing so good. He is eating great and drinking "his" milk really well too. He is walking all over the place and is becoming steadier on his feet. He and Brooks are really starting to play together. They don't always share and get along but they are learning and Brooks is a good big brother. The only concern I have right now is his weight. He only weighed 19 lbs and 7 oz (2%). Our pediatrician was not concerned at all so I guess this is something that I am going to have to try and let go. Hopefully at our 18 month appointment his weight increase will be great!!


This picture was from November 13 but it was the closest thing I have to his monthly picture.

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

What a cute picture!!!!! Hope y'all are doing well!