This weekend my mom, aunt, cousin and I headed to San Marcos for a little Christmas shopping. I have never left Frankie over night with one of our boys little loan both of our boys. I know that he is completely capable but I also know how stressed he gets when he has them for a couple hours so I knew this was going to be a challenge for him. I made plans for his parents to come up to our house and hang out during the day with them and then help get them down for bed. Sunday, Frankie would be on his own. Actually, on Sunday, Frankie had the daunting task of getting them both ready, bags packed and out the door for us to celebrate our Friends Thanksgiving at The
Ruffennachs. He also did great with this. He did not forget one thing and the boys were dressed cute!! Thank you Frankie for giving me a little time away... it was much needed. I was super happy to be home but spending a little "me" time with my mom was great too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment