Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent with my side of the family this year. We went to church at 1:00 pm at The Village in Highland Village with Levi and Kim. They did not have child care for their Christmas Eve services but we liked that. I like having them with us on a special day at a special church service. The boys did really good considering. I brought snacks, cars, books and pretty much anything else I thought might keep them entertained. After church we headed to my parents so the boys could nap and I could finish helping my mom with dinner. We ate dinner, had dessert and opened presents with my parents and brother. The boys got more than they needed and we did also. Thank you a great Christmas, mom and dad!!

Ready to open presents

Briggs, Uncle Corey and Brooks He loved his chair
So did Brooks


So excited for Toy Story 3

Toy Story Mr. Potato Head
Grandpa with the boys

There is a story about the next two pictures. Brooks told me and Santa after shopping and toy making had been completed that he wanted a police car and Briggs wanted a fire truck. I was kinda in pickle so my mom decided to have Santa come to her house.

Feeding the reindeer

He had to make sure it tasted good

No comments: