I am so incredibly far behind that I am not even sure where to start. I going to start off by saying that this is the month that I am going to catch up and stay caught up. I know that this is the busiest time of year and I maybe I should wait until January to start but if I don't start now then I am never going to do it. My goal is to post 2 blogs per day for the rest of the month and see how far that gets me. I am pretty sure that I have over 30 posts to do so it may get a little boring but this is for our family to read more than anything. Some of them will be very short and some may be a little more lengthy but none the less I AM going to get caught up!! Wish me luck!! This blog does not count as one of my two for the day...
2 comments:
I am sooo in the same boat!!
btw: you are doing a great job! bahahahahahaa!!!!
Post a Comment