Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2010

We spent New Years Eve at the Afkhami's house. Spending the night together has been our tradition for since I was pregnant with Brooks. I believe this is the 5th year to do this and very well could be the last for several years. They are moving to Florida in a weeks and we are not sure when they will be back each year for the holidays. But good always comes with bad and we had a great NYE and New Years Day with them. I have to say they will be greatly missed by our family but I am super excited for what the future holds for their family. Erika gets to stay home with her kiddos and they have wanted this for a long time!! The boys loved playing this game called Elephant Fun (I think). You catch butterflies that come out of the elephant's trunk in a net. Briggs thought it was pretty cool.

No comments: