Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Milk products

I know that I promised to keep up better with this but it becomes more and more difficult with with the busy schedule that we have. I guess I need to go back several weeks and start from there. After the previous post, Brooks and I began a little adventure of our own. We started seeing an acupuncture/acupressurist for his milk issues. I was not ready for how difficult it was going to be and therefore I think I was little discouraged and frustrated at first. Needless to say, after several treatments and 25 hours without certain foods, touching of water, etc we are still not sure if it worked at all. I have become "gun shy" with milk products and Brooks. I tried milk the following morning, after they told me that he was cleared of any milk allergy, and he was pretty much refusing to drink whole milk. I guess since has been without milk products for so long and milk is an acquired taste I believe he was not too fond of it. So after long discussions with Frankie we have decided not to force the milk think but to allow him to have anything that has milk products in it. Of course, if he wanted to drink cow's milk at any point I am willing to let him. I am just not going to make a huge deal out of it!!

No comments: