Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No Daddy

Three weekends ago, Frankie was out of town for work from Thursday morning to Sunday evening. Thank goodness my mom came and stayed with us Friday and Friday night and then I went down to their house on Saturday. It is very difficult to be home all day with a 19 month old and then to add all night for several days not only gets tiring but also very lonesome. Frankie did sell some land so that makes it all more worth it since we get to rip the benefits. Still by the time Sunday evening rolls round all 3 of up are exhausted and then Monday is here and we start all over again. I am so grateful to get to stay home so please none take this the wrong way. I would not have it any other way and as long as I am able I plan to stay home.

No comments: