Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Swim Lessons

Brooks has been taking Mommy and me swim lessons at AquaKids and loving it. The first time was little scary. He was not wanting to do anything and I had signed him for 12 weeks of this. After about 15 minutes (of our 30 minutes class) he warmed up and ready to do anything. Ever since he loves going and loves putting on his swimsuit which he calls "B" for bathing suit I guess. Two weeks ago, they started making him go under. He got a little choked the first time but has done wonderful ever since. I think that he may even enjoy going under water. I do have some pictures of us swimming but I will not being post any of them since I am pregnant and not looking so hot in a bathing suit.

3 comments:

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

Oh please! You look great pregnant! I want to see some pictures of yall swimming! That is exciting that Brooks is already taking swimming lessons. It was great seeing you and Frankie Saturday night!

Jennifer said...

I wish I would have done something like that with Maddie because she is very cautious and timid about deep water. Sometimes a good thing sometimes annoying.

the tatsaks said...

Kinsley just started swim lessons on Tuesday. She loves it and luckly it is not a mommy and me so no swim suit for me. I am sure you look great and I am ready to see some belly pics:)