I know that this is late and everyone already knows about our record 12.5 inch snow fall in a 24 hour period but I have to at least put it on our blog for us. Brooks, of course, loved it and screamed any time we had to come inside to get warm. He built "sand castles" several time throughout that day and even into the following days. We don't get alot of sun in our front yard so the snow stayed for days, maybe even a week. The day after it snowed Noah came over with Kim and Levi and the boys got to play in the snow. They has a ball throwing snow, running and sliding everywhere. I don't have any pictures of them playing though...Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the snow and cold weather.
Gracie loved it too

Our street



Bundled up and ready go

Catching the snow in his mouth

Chasing Gracie

Building a Fort

Upset about coming in and warming up
1 comment:
Sweet sweet pics that last one cracks me up! Ben has those pj's he is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment