Several weekends ago, we meet my parents, Frankie's parents and The Afkhami's at the FW Stock Show. It was pretty cold and rainyoutside but we decided to bundle up and go for it. I am glad we did. Brooks enjoyed it and this was the first year that we took him. I think he will enjoy it even more next year. It was very crowded and with a double stroller it was a little difficult to get around but we managed. We looked at most the animals and then worked our way back to the vendor section. It was too cold and rainy to go out the midway which I can honestly say I was not disappointed. Something about "fair" rides make me a little nervous.
To make a long story short, Brooks loves Cars (the movie). He has several books that also tell the same story. There is a picture of an RV/mobile home and he always wants to know what it is. For some reason Frankie told him it was a Winnebago. So for the first 2 hours we were there that's all Brooks was asking for. He wanted to see a Winnebago so bad that he could hardly enjoy all the "cool stuff" at the stock show. We had to make do with a really, really nice horse trailer. You will see pictures below!!
Afterwards we went to Pappa's Burgers in Fort Worth. I am not a huge "burger girl" but after almost 3 months of nothing great to eat that sounded fantastic. The boys were great the entire day and we enjoyed spending time with both of our parents and closest friends!!
Briggs hanging out at the Stock Show

Brooks and lamb

Brooks riding his tractor

Showing daddy his Winnebago

Couldn't have been happier

Mommy and Brooks inside the Winnebago

Looking at horses with Pap and Grandpa

I think they were looking at bunnies

Daddy and Brooks

Petting a calf with Pap

Daddy and Briggs

Mommy and Briggs
No comments:
Post a Comment