Monday, March 1, 2010

Briggs' 6 Months Old

Briggs turned 6 months old on February 17. We cannot believe how fast the past six months have gone. His 6 month appointment went well. He weighed exactly 15 lbs (13 %), measured 27.5 inches (88 %) and his head measured 17 inches (38 %). We were very happy with his weight since he had gained 1 lb in 3 weeks. He got 3 shots and screamed for all of about 15 seconds until I was able to pick him up. Dr. Hunt said he looked great and that she would let Dr. Dave, the GI doctor, address his eating issues. Yes, once again he is not eating well. I will talk about this in a different post. He is still a very happy baby and is really beginning to interact with us and Brooks. I cannot wait until they can play together!! He started rolling over from back to front on January 30. I was scared that he was behind in this so one day I spent alot of his "tummy time" practicing rolling over and within a few days he was doing it all on his own. Know I can not keep him on his stomach for the life of me.


No comments: