This was a first and HOPEFULLY a last for both of our boys. One night while the boys were taking a bath, Brooks decided that he wanted a little taste of Briggs' toes. He put 3 of Briggs' toes in his mouth and bit hard. Not only once but twice. I was turned around getting the towels off the back of the door and did not realized what had happened until Briggs started screaming. The only reason I knew it happened twice is because there were two bit marks in his foot. Brooks got a spanking and no cartoons before bed. I think the no cartoons was worse than the spanking. I am hoping that he will never do this again but if he does I plan to discipline him in a different way because I do not want this to become a habit. Also, Briggs had his 6 month appointment the next day and so I told Brooks that Briggs was having to go to the doctor because he but him. I know that is mean and lying but I was trying to make it as vivid as possible that we don't do this and that there are consequences for his actions.
1 comment:
Hey! His name is Stephen Apaliski and I think he's wonderful-- he's great with Caleb and is very knowledgeable. #817.460.7447. Hope you guys can get some answers and relief for Briggs.
Post a Comment