Two weeks ago, Briggs woke up with goopie eyes. I thought maybe it was just allergies or maybe a little cold and it just needed to run it's course. By that evening his eyes were so nasty that after taking a 30 minute nap they were matted shut. I knew that we needed medicine but it was 7 pm on a Friday night so I was a little hesitant to call the on-call doctor. I decided that is what they are on call for so I did. Needless to say the on call doctor was not the most pleasant. She told Frankie that we should have called during business hours. Well, no kidding!!! I would have if I would have thought that he really had pink eye during business hours. She did call in a prescription for us after asking 100 questions. They looked a million times better by the next morning!! Just one more thing to put down in the books for our sweet little Briggs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment