February 25 was train day at Brooks'
MDO. The students (aka the parents) were suppose to make a box train for the kids to bring to school. They had a train parade and walked around the halls so that all the other classes could see their trains. The teachers told us not to make it a big deal or spend
alot of money. This was just something that was on the curriculum and so we had to do it. Well who wants their child to go to school with some ugly train when every one else had a cute, well thought out train? Not me... So Frankie and I spent several nights constructing this train and make it something that Brooks would be proud of. It turned out pretty good and I am sure that this is just the first of many projects that we will be doing once the kids have gone to bed. I can see it now... "Mom, I'm going to be late for soccer/baseball/football and I have to _______ before tomorrow so can you do it for me?" I know what you all are thinking, "Brooks/ Briggs well then I guess you don't get to
whatever." I hope to be that way but I know how life can get so busy and sometimes things just don't get done. I can honestly that we had fun making it with an occasional outburst!!
Thomas the Train

Our Train Conductor

His hat was put on the right way and he instantly took it off and put it on backwards. Frankie only wears his hat backwards so I am sure that this is where he got it.

Train parade
No comments:
Post a Comment