Last Friday was the 4th Annual Ron Ruffennach Classic and Frankie played in the tournament as he always does. I took Brooks to my parents for the day and then Frankie, Briggs, and I headed up there to help with the registration. I have always helped before and wanted to be there this year to help again. Even though it was a little more difficult with two kids it is something that is important to Frankie and I and so we made it work. Briggs was a trooper and hung out with all the girls all day and Brooks had a great time with Grandma building sand castles, feeding the ducks, having a picnic and eating pizza at CiCi's. Thanks mom for your help!! She brought Brooks to us that evening after he took a nap so he could hang out with Noah, Anderson and Jackson Mulkey. I am glad she did because they always have such a good time together. I won mother of the year for not bringing a hat for Briggs and he ended up getting a little sunburned but not too bad. Once I realized that he was getting some sun I kept in the shade or inside the club house. There was not alot of shade there so I guess he was in the sun more than I thought he actually thought. He is fine and I learned my lesson!! We ate dinner and pretty much headed home since it was so windy and got pretty cool as the sun went down. Thanks to everyone that helped put on a great event for a great person/cause!!

Briggs - our happy boy!!

Noah and Brooks ~ Best Buds!!

Noah, Brooks and Anderson eating dinner
1 comment:
Those are great pictures of Briggs!!! He is getting cuter and cuter, I love that face!
Post a Comment