We cannot believe how fast he is growing up and how much fun his is becoming. As of last weekend, he is army crawling everywhere (but getting up on all fours all the time), playing pat-a-cake all the time and waving bye-bye. He is still eating 2 meals a day with 5 bottles. I am contemplating changing that up a little but still not really sure how much formula he can tolerate at a time. I have also started giving him Cheerios and puffs but he is pretty unsure of the texture. He is still eating fairly well... he has his moments where I think he would like to stop eating but we try really hard to keep him focused and eating. He also just had his first round of double ear infections and antibiotics. He was actually a trooper through it all. The only reason I took him to the doctor was to RULE OUT an ear infection and sure enough he had double!! He is a completely different child than Brooks was and I believe that we do and are going to have our hands full with Briggs. He is constantly making us and laugh and amazing us at all his little antics. We love him and are blessed to have two healthy little boys!!

Excuse the hair. He had just woken up from his nap!!
1 comment:
Both your boys are so cute! I'm so glad Briggs is doing well with his eating. Fun times ahead with two toddlers ;0)
Post a Comment