POTTY TRAINED!!! I hate to say it so soon but Brooks has done so great with potty training that I think I can say we have made it. He has gone to MDO twice, run errands with us several times, out to lunch/dinner and to Sunday School on Easter and has had a problem going out in public or telling people he doesn't know that he has to go pee. We are so very proud of him!!!! He did have a little #2 accident on the way home from Arlington Sunday evening but the second he started to go in his pants he remembered and then held it for the rest of the way home. He was able to finish once we got home. That is a long drive and he did very well other than that. He is wearing underwear for nap time but still in a diaper for bed time. I plan to work on that in about a month or so. We also will be taking the pacifier away at nap time and bed time soon. That is just not a battle I have been ready to fight up until now!!!
Excuse the outfit below but this is the only picture that I have so far with him in his underwear. He was outside helping Frankie mow during our first weekend of potty training.
No comments:
Post a Comment