Sunday we went to church at Crossraods, Frankie's parents' church. We wanted to go to their church since this was the only way we were going to get to see them. Barb works at the church and with it being Easter she would pretty much be there all day Saturday and Sunday. Frank ended up not being there because he was sick so we only got to see Barb. She had Easter baskets for the boys with tons of goodies. Thank you both!! The boys loved it all!! Brooks went to Sunday school there and we took Briggs into the service. I have not taken him to class yet. I'm just not ready for that. Brooks did great. He cried when we left him but was playing with toys when Frankie went back to check on him about 2 minutes later. He also peed on the potty for them. I was super impressed with this since he has only peed for people he knows.
After church we went to my parents house for lunch and naps. Brooks and Briggs stayed with my mom while we went to the hospital to see The Afkhami's. Ellington was born that day and I will post about that next. The Easter Bunny came after we got back from the hospital and Brooks woke up from his nap. Brooks enjoyed seeing his Easter basket and hunting eggs.
Our Family on Easter

Brooks seeing his Easter basket

Hunting eggs
1 comment:
Ryan and I have been attending the membership classes at Crossroads. We love that church... and I had no idea it used to be Arl. Christian. I loved that church, too! After our class 3 speaker had been talking for a minute or two, I realized that it was Frank May. I later ran into Jenny, also. Small world!
Post a Comment