This is what happens after a long weekend!!


Friday night, after getting Brooks completely naked for his bath, Gracie was staring at the towel on the bathroom floor. I thought something wrong with her. Little did I know that when I went to pick up the towel there would be a gecko under it. I put Brooks in the bath tub and ran to get the dust pan and broom. I had to be quick because Brooks was already in the tub. Yes I know never leave a child unattended but it had to be done for about 10 seconds only. I finally got the gecko but by that time Brooks and Gracie were so freaked out by me screaming while I am trying to catch the gecko that I should have just left the darn thing alone. So... Saturday morning I was trying to get my things together to go to my parents and my toilet overflowed. Needless to say I had that mess to clean up while to keep Brooks and Gracie out of the water all over the floor. My weekend alone had not started out so great. I finally got to my parents and was able to, thanks to my parents, go run a couple errands and to get a relaxing much needed pedicure. Brooks was great for them and they had a great time watching him. They also watched him while I went out to eat with Megan and Katy. We had a great time except for the two different groups of people that were complaining. We decided that if you are going to be picky about things you should just stay home and cook yourself. I hate people that look for things to complain about. All in all we had a great and weekend and we were very happy to see daddy yesterday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment