


We had a very busy yet wonderful weekend. Friday night we went to Pei Wei to eat dinner. I had been craving it and so we meet Frankie there after he got off work. Saturday Brooks and I walked Gracie. That is something we do at least 4-5 times a week. Gracie loves it and I can really use the exercise. After that I went grocery shopping so I would not have to go on Sunday. We went to the pool that afternoon with Levi, Kim and Noah. We were all very exhausted so Frankie and Brooks came home to take a nap and I got ready to go over the Scott and Robin's new house. It is very pretty and huge which makes me very jealous and want a new and bigger house. I think that I have to wait though since the housing market and economy is awesome right now. Brooks would not sleep over there so needless to say he was up til 10:45 and fell asleep on the way home. Sunday was another busy day... Noah was dedicated and then we went to Levi's parents house in Mansfield for lunch. Another big and petty house reminding me of how small our house is. I know I sound ungrateful for what I have and I really am not. I have to remind myself the most important thing is that I can stay home with Brooks every day and watch him grow. I truely am so thankful for what a great job Frankie is doing at work to allow me to stay home. We love you Frankie!! I guess that is all I have to say right now. today has been a relaxing and catching up day for me and Brooks. Have a great week.
1 comment:
Love your blog. I cant believe Brooks is almost 1, it goes by so fast. He is so precious!
Post a Comment