Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tiny Hiney

Just wanted you all to see how cute Brooks was naked. He has no bum at all... Hopefully he will get some more meat on him soon. He is just so tall and lean. Who would have thought that he was a product of me and Frankie.

On a different note, I am spending this week trying to get things together for his 1st birthday. Erika is making the invitations and I cannot wait to see them. I am sure they are going to be adorable. I am in the process of trying to find someone to make the cake and cookies. I am pretty sure that I have decided on food and drinks for the party. I guess I am well on my way to making his 1st birthday the best it can be. I cannot wait... he only turns one once!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

yall are going to have so much fun. It is such a cool day! I don't think I am going to have Blake's party at my house next year though, too much work!!

the tatsaks said...

Parties are a lot of work for sure but the first one is so important. He does have a cute tiny hiney!