This has been a great week. Brooks has been fairly well behaved and I have enjoyed the time we have spent together this week. Sometimes by Friday I am so ready for Frankie to be home for a couple of days and today I can honestly say I am glad he is off but it is not a need right now. Monday we were homebodies and enjoyed a relaxing day and picking up around the house. Tuesday we meet Katy and Mayson at Cheesecake Factory for Katy's birthday. It was great to see the two of them. Wednesday was another relaxing day and I had to run a few errands. Thursday we went to Arlington to meet Erika and Anderson so Erika could help me with Brooks' birthday invitations. I cannot believe that this year has gone by so fast. My sweet baby boy is growing up so fast. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. I love to see all his changes and milestones that he goes through each month. We are working on walking and eating more table food. This has not been the easiest transition for us. He is not a huge fan of big people veggies and fruits. He will pretty much eat any carb and meat around. Oh well, he will get there soon!! Today we met Kim and Noah at the pool for about an hour. It is always so to get out and just relax in the pool even though I have an 11 month old attached to my side. Tomorrow Aunt Jenni will be in town and we are getting together. Sunday Frankie and I are going to Corsicana for a couple of hours and my parents are going to watch Brooks. We need the break. Hope you all have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
Love the new blog! Have a great weekend!
I am with you on being excited for Fridays! Hope is going well. Cant believe he almost one already.
Post a Comment