Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boy Clothes STINK!!

Today I went shopping for an outfit for Brooks' birthday party. I had the hardest time finding anything. First off, I am not a huge onesie fan for a toddler and that's all that was out there. Second, I have a BOY and not a girl and that is second most popular birthday outfit out there. I went to four different shop trying to find something remotely cute for Brooks to wear. I finally found a blue t-shirt that has the number 1 on it in brown. It goes with the colors of his party but it is not my favorite shirt. I hate shopping for boys clothes. Girls are soooo much easier and more fun to shop for. I am not saying that I want a little girl but what I am saying is that there needs to be more boy shops out there. I love Gap but there are so many outfits that you can get from there and I really only like buying clothes from there when they are on sale because we are growing out of them so quickly. If any one has some good boy shops around let me know.

On to another subject... his birthday planning is going great. I sent out the invitations today and they only took me, Erika, Kim and Frankie about 10 hours all together to get them made but they were worth every minute in my eyes. I am getting so excited and a little sad that he is turning the big 1!!

I don't have any new pictures but we did get a new camera and I will be learning how to use it over the next couple of days. I will post some new pictures soon

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

I have not done much shopping for Cru yet but everytime we go to a store I am just drawn straight to the girls stuff...it is definitaley more fun shopping for girls! He will look adorable in whatever you put him in.