We got our new camera Thursday night and I love it. It is very fancy and it may take a little while to learn but it really takes great pictures. I have a few from this morning. I was trying to practice with it and Brooks did not understand why he could not play with it. We argued a little and he cried alot and very loudly. I guess I never should have let him play with a camera in the first place. We are going over to Ben and Liz's house for a get together so I have to get ready. Brooks is staying with Grandma and Grandpa May while we get a little adult time. Hopefully he will be good!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Katie! Thanks to Myspace, I found out that some of you girls have blogs. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my bloglist, but I just love reading about all of these precious little kiddos! You sure do have a cutie! Landon has those same jammies :)
Oh the fit stage...I love it! It was good to see you on Sat.
Post a Comment