Frankie and I have been contemplating adding a second story to our house. With the way the housing market is right now, we are pretty sure that we are not going to be able to sell. After Brooks' birthday we have so many toys that take up so much room we really need some more space. We are looking at adding a large room that we would be use as a play room as well as an office. This would open up our third bedroom in case we have more children. We would also add a half bath up there to help with the resale value when it comes that time. If there is anyone that knows a good and reputable contractor we are just now starting with the quotes and that information would be much appreciated. Above are pictures of what used to be my dining room and is now Brooks' playroom. Maybe you can have a little sympathy for us!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
2 comments:
yeah, well...not only does my dining room look like this, but my living room, backyard, and car look like this too! BUT I LOVE IT and wouldn't have it any other way. We thought about adding on to our house as well. We already have a two story, but we would be adding a second floor above the garage for more room and converting the garage. I am just not ready for that headache! Good Luck. Oh yeah, All-top roofing does it all, and I know the guy that owns the business.
I can totally sympathize with you. I think our houses are about the same size and we are definitely busting at the seams. No more nicely decorated house for us...it is all toys!
Post a Comment