So once again I win mother of the year award. We went to the pool yesterday with Kim and Noah. We were in the sun for probably a little over an hour and then in the shade for about another 45 minutes. I knew that it was hot outside but I made sure to lather on the sunscreen before we went so that it had time to soak in. I guess I was so worried about him keeping his hat on his head since he has no hair to help protect it and completely forgot about re-applying the sunscreen after about 30 minutes. I am usually the sunscreen queen and I guess I just let the time get away from me. So sorry Brooks!! I don't think that it really bothered him because I had no idea until Frankie went to give him a bath last night. It wont happen again... I PROMISE!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment