Friday, August 8, 2008

The Q

After reading Amy Tatsak's Battle of the Bear, I thought that I would share our "Q" story. Several months ago, when Brooks was first learning how to sit in the bathtub and play with toys, he was playing with the letters that were in the bathtub and he kept playing with this same letter. I told Frankie that maybe this was a sign of our years to come... if you know what I mean. For the next several days Brooks only would pick the letter "Q". This is where the story really begins...

I went to get in bed one night and found the "Q" in bed with me. This started a full-on war. We continually placed the "Q" in each others things for several weeks. I put it in his lunch for work, in his coffee cup so when he got up to make coffee for the morning it was hidden in there and attached to his phone charger. The best place that I put it was in his face wash (a big tub of soap) in the shower. Since I think that he showers half asleep so it was a way to break up the monotony of his day. I found in the bottle warmer, attached to my seat belt in the car and and in the breast pump stuff. This went on for several weeks and was a way to get a good laugh out of each other. I really enjoyed thinking of new places to put it!!

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

How funny!!! It is fun to have a little childish game sometimes.