Friday, September 25, 2009

Cheerios

Last Friday night we decided to venture out to eat with Levi, Kim and Noah. I was trying to get all three of us ready, feed Briggs and entertain Brooks until we left to meet Frankie after work. Brooks acts out more when I am feeding Briggs. So while I was sitting on the couch feeding this is what my sweet two year old was doing. I could not see him over the coffee table. I could hear occasional cheerios hitting the ground but really did not think a whole lot about it. When I was finished I got up and this is what I found. I did not have time to punish him so I just had to leave with all the cheerios on the ground until we got home from eating.
I guess he really did not think he was trouble because he got excited when I got the camera out to take a picture.

1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Ha- that's funny! Well, probably not to you!