Today was college jersey day at Mother's Day Out. I know that neither Frankie or I went to UT but since it is a Texas school I thought that it would be ok for him to wear it. I was not about to drive all the way to TCU (or Northwood for that matter) in this nasty weather to get him a jersey. Also, UT tends to do a little better in football than TCU does. On the other hand, for this weekend's game I will be pulling for TECH since my brother goes to school there. I think that he looks so handsome and grown up... especially the one with out his pacifier. They are working on getting rid of it at school so we are going to start working on here at home. I don't care about nap and bed time but all day long has got to stop. I promise he will not be 3 with a paci... that is my goal!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
1 comment:
We have been 3 whole weeks without a PACI!!
Post a Comment