A couple days ago I read
Billie and Allie's blog and saw how they were bathing Brigham. I thought that I would try it out since Briggs absolutely hates his bath time. As you can see Briggs was not too fond of this either. I will continue to bathe him this way since it is so much easier on me and the clean up is less. For all of you that know about Brooks' accident about a year and a half ago, you can feel my pain here. Briggs was screaming so hard when I
first put him in the water that he grabbed
a hold of the hot water nozzle and turned it on. Luckily I was standing right there and was able to turn it off!! No more burns in this house if Frankie and I have anything to do with it. I do not wish to relive that!!
1 comment:
Katie, he is so cute!!
Post a Comment