This past weekend my cousin got married. She asked Brooks to be in the wedding with great hesitation I agreed. The only reason I hesitated is because I know my son and I knew there was pretty much no way in H that he was going to walk down that isle without me or Frankie. I agreed and thought we would try our best. Our best was not good enough in this case and we ended up spending unnecessary money and time trying. I really think that Brooks wanted to be a big boy do it but he just did not have it in him to take that step!! He would walk down with my mom or me at rehearsal but when the day actually came he would have no part of it. He did look adorable on the wedding but unfortunately we were so busy with him and Briggs that I did not get any pictures. It was great to see my family and spend the weekend with them. Congratulations Andy and Amanda!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment