Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catching up

We have some catching up to do. I have gotten behind on the blog and I have alot to post, so here goes. This nasty Seattle-like weather has left us at home trying to find stuff to do around here. We are starting tummy time... Briggs actually did not mind it. I was super surprised since Brooks absolutely hated it.


Brooks is teaching Briggs the animals that are on the circles. Briggs appreciated the lesson.
Brooks being silly. I think that he got this look off of Handy Manny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past weekend our community had their Fall Festival. Brooks was in heaven. There were bounce house, balloons and hot dogs. What more could a 2 year old ask for. You will have to excuse the Chicago Blackhawks hat (that is too small), the brown knit gloves and the blue pants. We were not expecting it to be this cold yet and I have not invested in all the winter necessities.

Two of my three boys. Got to love it!!

Watching the balloon "artist" at work.

Brooks, his sword and and the artist

Checking out the firs truck. Lantana recently got their own fire house and team and they were at the fall festival showing off their new truck.

Jumping on the bounce house

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday night we took Brooks to Casa Manana to see the Jungle Book. I was a little nervous about this but Brooks did amazing!! There were only two times where you could tell that he was getting antsy and the show was not really keeping his attention but other than that he did great. Afterwards, we meet Frank at The Purple Cow in Fort Worth for dinner. I was not overly impressed with their food but the atmosphere was good for a two year old. Brooks loves hats so once we put this on him there was no taking it off. He wore through the entire show and dinner. He is silly like that!!
Not wanting to cooperate with the picture taking.

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

I LOVE his little outfit in the last pics! Where do you shop for him?