Saturday, July 17, 2010

Briggs - 11th Month

Briggs turned 11 months today. He is changing so much so quickly and it kinda makes me sad. I cannot say that it makes me sad enough to want another one but I do wish he would slow down a little bit. I don't think that he has accomplished anymore milestones just perfecting the ones that he already knows how to do. He is standing without help and pretty much pushing any thing that he can make move. He loves to walk with your hands and gets pretty upset if you make him sit down while you are walking with him. He also has a voice on him. He squeals at the top of his lungs when he is happy, mad and excited. He lets who ever makes him mad or happy know about it. This is something completely different than Brooks. Brooks rarely ever got as mad as Briggs does and never screamed at the top of his lungs like this. Briggs is definitely the more vocal, out going of the two.





Sorry that almost every monthly picture that I take Briggs is in his pajamas. I usually remember about hi monthly pictures in the evening for some reason so they tend to be after tubbie time.

No comments: