The next weekend my parents came up on Saturday to hang out. We also went the pool for a little while and my mom stayed and watched Briggs while we went. He had been running fever and I decided to not get him out in the heat. We ordered lunch and watched TCU play in the College World Series. (If I remember correctly, they won that game for what it's worth!!)
Sunday we hung out as a family and just relaxed. We gave Frankie his gifts and made dinner for him. Frankie also took Brooks to see his first movie. They went to see Toy Story 3. We were really nervous that Brooks would not cooperate for the movie but Frankie said he did 100% better than he expected. He said he sat in his chair the majority of the time and only had to be reminded to use quiet voices while watching a movie. I am so happy that Frankie was able to experience a first with Brooks by themselves!! That was our Father's Day!! Happy Father's Day to all the Father's out there including Frankie, my dad and Frank!!!
This is a cute picture that I took on Saturday and decided to post it.
1 comment:
such a good picture!
Post a Comment