Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FW Children's Museum

We went to the FW Children's Museum with Kim and Noah. Once again I was very impressed at how much Brooks really enjoyed it. He loves the little kids area and could probably play there all day long several times a week. There was also a new part of the museum that was not open last time we were there that the boys thought was pretty cool. It had all sorts of things that spun. I have several pictures below of this area but a couple things I did not get pictures of were the hula-hoops, the penny spinning area and this really big spinning thing that the kids stood in and it went around fast. I am so glad we got a membership and plan to go back often!!

Brooks and Noah looking at the dinosaur outside
Looking at all the dinosaur bones
Sitting in a dinosaur foot print
Playing with the cars

Building blocks
and knocking them over
A spinning table in the new area
Sliding in the gift store

No comments: